Friday, July 18, 2008

The Chocolate Milk Song

Utefans.net has added music files of the songs & cheers the band commonly at Ute football games. Laura has been laughing at me this evening because the music makes me nostalgic for Ute football, and I have been smiley tonight. (I miss going to the football games with you dad.) Just forty-two days to kickoff against Michigan at the Big House!

For years I tried to figure out the words to "Metallica" a/k/a "The Chocolate Milk Song," but I could not figure it out. All I knew was that at the end the band pointed at the visitors' section of the stadium and shouts, "Your mother will pay!" The rest was a complete mystery.

Now that I know what the band calls it, finding the words was an easy search of the internets away! Next time you're at the old Utah football game with me, join me in this cheer:

I wish I had some chocolate milk.
My cheerios don't taste the same.
I wish I had some chocolate milk.
Too bad that milkman never came

I can't go to the store.
I'll just wait till mom buys more.
I just have Wheat-Thins and beer.
If I get sick then the toilet's near.

YOUR MOTHER WILL PAY!

2 comments:

Lollygagger said...

You sure were smiley! But hey, I like you that way...

Michael said...

And your Dad still owes me change!